Wesley Safadão Orlando
November, 25 - Thursday 08:00PM
Mango's Tropical Cafe - Orlando, FL
Parental Rating: 21- Wesley Safadão Orlando
Mango's Tropical Cafe
8126 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, Estados Unidos - Orlando, FL
RELEASE AND WAIVER.
I ACCEPT THAT, BY PURCHASING A TICKET THROUGH TIKTX.COM, I DISCLAIM AND DOWNLOAD FOREVER ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY, COMPLAINTS AND REQUIREMENTS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE AGAINST THE EVENT ORGANIZER AND ALL OWNERS, PARTNERS, SPONSORS.
* I recognize the contagious nature of Coronavirus / COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend the practice of social detachment.
* In addition, I acknowledge that the event organizer cannot guarantee that I will not be infected with Coronavirus / Covid-19. I understand that the risk of being exposed and / or infected with Coronavirus / COVID-19 may result from actions, omissions or negligence by me and others, including, but not limited to, salon staff, artists and other guests and their families .
* I try to participate voluntarily in the event and I recognize that I am increasing my risk of exposure to Coronavirus / COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all procedures established to reduce the spread during participation in the event.
* I certify that:
* * I am not showing any symptoms of illness, such as coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated tremors with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
* * I have not traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
* * I have not traveled to a highly impacted area in the United States of America in the past 14 days.
* * I do not believe that I was exposed to someone with a suspected and / or confirmed case of Coronavirus / COVID-19.
* * I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus / Covid-19 and have not yet been approved as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* * I am following all the recommended CDC guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to Coronavirus / COVID-19.
* I hereby release and agree to maintain the EVENT ORGANIZER AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EVERY CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS DIRECTORS, ARTISTS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS AND AGENTS AND EXEMPT FROM MY RESPONSE IN MY NAME, HEIRS, AND ANY PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES ALL AND ANY CAUSES OF ACTION, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES AND COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ME AND / OR PROPERTY THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY ANY ACT, MAY OTHERWISE ARISE IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES RECEIVED FROM THE ORGANIZER. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS RELEASE EXEMPTS THE ORGANIZER FROM THE EVENT FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR CLAIM THAT I, MY HEIRS OR ANY PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES MAY HAVE AGAINST THEM IN RELATION TO ANY BODY INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, TREATMENT OF DENTAL TREATMENT. OR IN CONNECTION TO, THE EVENT OR ANY SERVICES RECEIVED FROM THE ORGANIZER. THIS DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY EXTENDS TO THE COMPANY, ALONG WITH ALL OWNERS, PARTNERS, ARTISTS, SPONSORS AND EMPLOYEES.
Terms and Conditions
Wesley Safadão Orlando
Thu, 25 November 2021